“As corporate America struggled with the complexity of telecom vendor and expense management, InteleSystems built a business out of providing solutions to these issues long before it was widely accepted as a specialized niche.”
Is your telecom infrastructure Telefficient?
Each month your A/P department processes payments for telecommunications expenses that total a very considerable sum of money. Your business also staffs a department that manages the telecommunications functions and their related expense. You’re interested in how efficient, from a cost and requirements basis, the overall telecommunications expense is.
Introducing The Telefficiency™ Report
The Telefficiency Report is the first rating system that incorporates all associated components, ranks them individually, and extracts an overall composite measurement that provides benchmarking against industry standards.
Included in the Telefficiency Matrix:
- Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) costs, procurement sources
- CPE Maintenance costs
- Average CPM of all services measured against industry benchmarks for your business size and scope profile.
- % of voice cost off contract.
- % of data cost off contract.
- CPE MAC management policies and procedures.
- Staff costs comparisons and an efficiency composite ratio.
- Service Provider contracts – degree of favorable customer protections.
- Port Utilization studies
- Propensity to embrace new efficiency technologies.
- Expense Reporting Efficiency
Finally, A Comprehensive Telecom Report Card For Sr. Management
The Telefficiency Report strips away the confusion and complexity built into telecom technology services and vendor billings. You will finally know what you are paying for and why. You will know how well your telecom management team is protecting the corporate financial resources allocated to telecom functions.
Sign up today for a complete statistical report that reveals the true picture of your corporations’ telecom systems and their efficiency – The Telefficiency Report.
For more information about our services contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org