Telecom Expense & Inventory
“As corporate America struggled with the complexity of telecom vendor and expense management, InteleSystems built a business out of providing solutions to these issues long before it was widely accepted as a specialized niche.”
InteleSystems’ Flagship Offering
TEIMS is InteleSystems’ flagship offering of a complete end-to-end solution for managing all telecom expense, inventory, service provider, and provisioning service elements. Rendered through the latest in web-based technology, TEIMS is comprised of essentially two fully integrated components – TEMS.net, (Telecom Expense Management System) a robust “back-office” telecom expense and accounting system, and SIMS (System Inventory Management Service) a provisioning, reporting, and contact management solution utilized by telecom and IT associates on a daily basis for immediate access to any informational data related to their telecom infrastructure.
Customer managers and associates have immediate access to any telecom invoice, inventory item, order-in-process and spectrum of reporting that can meet the desires of the most demanding analyst.
- Micro-management of telecommunications expenses.
- Maintain accountability and control of telecom infrastructure.
- Immediate availability of enterprise wide services, facilities, systems, vendors, and contacts.
- Minimize large vendor billing disputes.
- Eliminate large auditing fees.
- Dramatically improved vendor accountability.
- Significantly reduce company-wide telecommunications costs.
- Immediate availability of inventory data for RFP solicitations.
- Provides management with good business decision-making data.
- Flexible data import/export capability
- One-Click access to customized reports
TEIMS: Available Services to Be Included In Project Scope
- Processing of all telecom related invoices including cost allocation, A/P integration, and financial reporting
- Automated invoice approval and payment processing
- New install and disconnect order coordination processing (service provisioning)
- Selection, negotiation and implementation (formal and informal RFP process) of services
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure contract compliance and maintenance of support levels
- Monthly audit of all telecommunications invoices, identify billing errors, quantify overcharges, and secure recovery from service providers
TEIMS – Telecom Expense & Inventory Management Service
- Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities to realized completion
- Maintain services, facilities, systems, vendors and contacts inventories
- Complete wireless management solution
- Site Management Database – inventories, contracts, circuits, lines, etc…
- Full vendor management
For more information about our services contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org